Product Title: Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 Monochrome Digital Multifunction Imaging System - REFURBISHED
This equipment can be leased for $515.45/month for 36 months; FMV at term; Nothing Down; Credit Application Required.
This equipment can also be leased for $345.60/month for 60 months; FMV at term; Nothing Down; Credit Application Required.
At up to 95 pages per minute (BW, Letter), the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 model offers powerful performance for light production and CRD environments.
The Monochrome imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 model is a digital multifunctional solution that operates at up to 95 ppm (letter) for black-and-white output.
The Monochrome imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8295 model is a digital multifunctional standalone solution for exceptional quality and performance. This model operates at up to 95 ppm (letter) for black-and-white output.
Main Unit Specs:
• Type: Monochrome Digital Multifunction Imaging System
Letter: Up to 95 ppm
Legal: Up to 60 ppm
Ledger: Up to 49 ppm
• Functions: Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
Optional: Print (PCL 5e/6, Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™), Fax (Up to 4 Lines)
• Operation Panel: 10.4" SVGA Full-Color, TFT Upright Screen
• Image Server Memory: Standard: 1.5GB RAM
• Hard Disk Drive: Standard: 160GB
• Network Interface Connection: Standard: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
• Network Scan Utility: Color Network ScanGear
• Standard Paper Capacity: Dual 1,500-sheet Paper Drawers
Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes
100-sheet Stack Bypass
• Maximum Paper Capacity: 7,700 Sheets (w/Paper Deck Unit Option)
• Maximum Paper Size: 13" x 19-1/4"
• This configuration comes with: a Finisher and a Paper Deck ("LCT")
• Output Sizes - Cassette: 13" x 19", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
Bypass: (with Booklet Finisher-Q1 PRO attached):
13" x 19", 12-5/8" x 17-11/16", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (4" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
(with Staple Finisher-N1/Booklet Finisher-N1 attached):
13" x 19", 12-5/8" x 17-11/16", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (4" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
• Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Power Requirements: 120-127V AC, 60Hz, 16A
• Plug: NEMA 5-20P
• Installation Space: With the Upright Control Panel: 100-1/4" x 31-7/8"
Without the Upright Control Panel: 79" x 31-7/8"
• Weight: Approx. 526 lb. (238.5kg)
• This will be a STANDARD configuration of the Canon imageRUNNER 8295 similar to the image on this page.
• It is a used copier that is just recently off-lease and has been regularly maintained.
• It has been REFURBISHED.
• We select the lowest meter count available.
• We rate the Quality of this copier as: LATEST MODEL; ADVANCE
Price is for local DFW sales with 90 day warranty, otherwise we can ship anywhere in the Continental USA "As Is" with additional shipping cost added.
Full maintenance contract available after refurbishment by distributor on local DFW sales. Call for a quote on the cost of the level of maintenance service that you need.
The Sales price quoted above is for a REFURBISHED machine subject to the EXCEPTIONS and CAVEATS found on the front page of this website. Note that this is the latest model currently being sold by Canon as NEW equipment so it is subject to availability.
As defined in the EXCEPTIONS and CAVEATS found on the front page of this website, this is based on your credit application (both business and personal). It is based on a Future Market Value ("FMV"), meaning it will be returned to us. It is not a $1 buyout which is slightly more expensive and implies that it will belong to you at the end of the lease.