Product Title: Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6275 Monochrome Digital Multifunction Imaging System - REFURBISHED
Terms of Sale:
North Texas Copier, Inc will ship 1 refurbished Canon IRA6275 to C Roberts at the address in San Francisco. It will be shipped by truck in 3 pieces: Copier, finisher and paper deck ("Large Capacity Tray").
Meter count is approximately 469213.
The specific serial number of the copier is NMC00969.
One toner is included but not installed to prevent damage during shipment.
Client will be responsible for re-assembly of the copier. It is highly recommended that the client hire a qualified Canon technician to reassemble and set up the machine. Client is expected to provide all subsequent paper, toner and service.
As advertised, the cost is $8,675.00. We have added $400 to cover the transport of the copier in 3 pieces to the destination in San Francisco - dock to dock. This makes the total price $9075.
If you choose to pay by credit card you may but our software will automatically add additional shipping charge and a handling fee. We recommend sending a business check by UPS or USPS to North Texas Copier, Inc. at 1423 Stagecoach Dr, Richardson TX 75080. Upon receipt of funds, we will require 1-2 business days to arrange the truck transportation and to inform you of an expected delivery schedule.
The Monochrome imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6275 model is a digital multifunctional standalone solution for exceptional quality and performance. This model operates at up to 75 ppm (letter) for black-and-white output.
Main Unit Specs:
• Type: Monochrome Digital Multifunction Imaging System
Letter: Up to 75 ppm
Legal: Up to 45 ppm
Ledger: Up to 37 ppm
• Functions: Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
Optional: Print (PCL 5e/6, Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™), Fax (Up to 4 Lines)
• Operation Panel: 8.4" SVGA Full-Color TFT Screen
• Image Server Memory: Standard: 1.5GB RAM
• Hard Disk Drive: Standard: 160GB
• Network Interface Connection: Standard: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
• Network Scan Utility: Color Network ScanGear
• Standard Paper Capacity: Dual 1,500-sheet Paper Drawers
Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes
100-sheet Stack Bypass
• Maximum Paper Capacity: 7,700 Sheets (w/Paper Deck Unit Option)
• Maximum Paper Size: 11-3/4" x 19-1/4"
• This configuration comes with: a Finisher and a Paper Deck ("LCT")
• Output Sizes - Cassette: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 11-3/4" x 19-1/4")
Bypass: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (4" x 5-7/8" to 11-3/4" x 19-1/4")
• Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Power Requirements: 120-127V AC, 60Hz, 16A
• Plug: NEMA 5-20P
• Installation Space: Without the Upright Control Panel: 53-5/8" x 30-3/8" (1362mm x 770mm)
• Weight: Approx. 516 lb. (234kg)
• This will be a STANDARD configuration of the Canon imageRUNNER 6275 similar to the image on this page.
• It is a used copier that is just recently off-lease and has been regularly maintained.
• It has been REFURBISHED.
• We select the lowest meter count available.
• We rate the Quality of this copier as: LATEST MODEL; ADVANCE
Price is for local DFW sales with 90 day warranty, otherwise we can ship anywhere in the Continental USA "As Is" with additional shipping cost added.
Full maintenance contract available after refurbishment by distributor on local DFW sales. Call for a quote on the cost of the level of maintenance service that you need.
The Sales price quoted above is for a REFURBISHED machine subject to the EXCEPTIONS and CAVEATS found on the front page of this website. Note that this is the latest model currently being sold by Canon as NEW equipment so it is subject to availability.
As defined in the EXCEPTIONS and CAVEATS found on the front page of this website, this is based on your credit application (both business and personal). It is based on a Future Market Value ("FMV"), meaning it will be returned to us. It is not a $1 buyout which is slightly more expensive and implies that it will belong to you at the end of the lease.